Friday, December 23, 2011

i am that shred of innocence that you can only find under 3 am street lights.
the kind you find when you think all is lost.
the kind that can save you.
i am kind, oh i am kind.



but that doesnt mean you can take a step closer. 
dont you know im getting older?
no one said im completely healed. 
i still dont remember how to feel. 
approach so slow, i wont go anywhere. 
drown me in your curious stare. 
distance between us, closing in. 
will this be the beginning or end? 
between us, only inches to go
should i dash back to my home?
but a home and a house cant be confused
breathing you in, ive got nothing to lose.
when there is nothing, i can only win.
can you read my eyes screaming"let me in, oh let me in."
as the street lights turn off, and the morning begins. 



No comments:

Post a Comment