Monday, October 24, 2011

kissing after midnight
night air feeling just right
forget it by the sunlight.
leave his chances there too.

all i know how to do
until i can find the last you.
loneliness hides all thats true.
youre my end to this fight.

search began long ago
with pretty hair, pretty clothes.
adamant failure goes to show
nothing materialistic matters.

i am on a silver platter
need a feeling that wont shatter
mind is growing slowly madder.
find me save me, before its too late

your desire, my saving grace.
steal me from this reckless place
i 'ave already quit my willing chase
now, for me, you must look.

under piles of old library books
sipping chocolate in coffeeshop nooks.
i wont stand out, love. theres your hook
but youve gotta come rescue me

i will be your meant to be.
you will come, ill be your key
to discover your adamant meant to be

find me, free me, love me, miss me.
alone is not how sunrises are meant to be seen

No comments:

Post a Comment