Thursday, November 3, 2011

i am asking for it, you know.

filling in that space
im so out of place.
farthest from my grace.
no one sees it on my face.

"she has it all together"
im more apart than ever
"her faith can last forever"
its as fickle as the weather.

promises i continue to make
the new boy always helps me break.
offering love thats truly fake
why cant it be different, for heavens sake.

my problem? i cant be alone
ephermal lust, my familiar home
with every time my skin in shown
i feel myself turning to stone.

ive been empty since the one that got me good.
now i know about lust, a lot more than i should.
this monster took more control than i ever could
if i can take it all back, i know i would.

God, i am sorry. i really am trying.
im so sick of always silently crying.
inside i can feel my hopes dying.
i need to see my silver lining.

i need to find a better fate
but im afraid im already too late.

1 comment:

  1. Just stumbled upon your page. Very thought provoking. Enjoyed reading your stuff. Can't wait to keep up with your writing. Thanks for the fun read!

    - Matt

    ReplyDelete